Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 8 - A little freaked out

OK, so I shared my private photos with what seemed to be a real women.  I got the auto-confirmation that she did received the email with the private key.  And then she apparently decided to hide or delete her profile because she is now no longer able to be found.  WTF!   Sort of freaked me out a bit. Did she recognize my photo and is going to contact my wife?  Did she get cold feet?   Like I said, left me feeling exposed.  So I first hid, then later deleted my photos from my profile.  Why? Not sure.  Just felt like it was out of control.  Was thinking of deleting my entire profile or hiding it, but figured at this point what could be the harm of leaving it up there.

Oh, and I learned another AM money making gimmick.  If  you want to delete your profile they will charge you $20 for 'complete' deletion. Jeez.

And have not received any response from any of the other members I emailed, so losing my interest and confidence in this site for now.  

Going to keep my profile up (less pictures) for now just to see if my supposed real girl ever tries to contact me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment