Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 5 - A real contact? Do I upload a photo?

This morning I did get a response to one of the emails I sent to the member I will refer to as RealGirl?
She did not have a public photo and her profile had long descriptions, not simply the checkbox answers.
She has been married to same guy forever and does not want that to change. She described herself as fit, energetic, successful, confident and looking for a friend and if that clicks, move to a physical relationship.  She is in no rush. Sounds normal and real to me...and is the type of relationship I want out of this.  She said she is being picky and wanted a normal photo (no dick shots..haha) , just to be sure there is a minimum attraction.
I do not have a photo uploaded yet and am reluctant to do so out of fear of getting caught.
But I emailed her a nice message, let her know it sounded like we were looking for same thing, but I dont have a photo yet.
After 2 days she did reply. According to her mine was one of the nicer emails she has received in some time. In fact, she had given up on AM for a while.  She gave me access to her profile photo which was a face and body shot.  The body shot was her in a nice blouse, nothing sexy. She is definitely cute and looks in good shape.  Looks her age (42).  So she does seem real.  I am excited.
Now the big dilemna is whether I put up a photo and let her see it.
If I want this to move forward I think I must.
Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment