Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 4 - Not much going on yet

Set up my profile on a Wednesday.  Did not buy any credits.  When I logged back on on a Friday had 3 'admirers' and two emails from 2 of the 3 admirers. So I did buy 100 credits for $30 and replied to the emails and sent an email to the admirer who had not emailed me.
Did not get a reply yet from anyone.
And the 2 girls that originally emailed me appear to be online 100% of the time. So I am skeptical if they are real women looking for a connection.
I also found 2 more profiles that looked interesting and sent them emails.
So I after all this activity I am down to 20 credits and no reply.
I have sent emails to 5 woman and have yet to have a reply.  The 3 women that seem to be real have not logged on since I sent them emails.
I am not going to use their real Ashley Madison tags, but will identify the members I am trying to contact with some descriptor and indicate whether or not they had a picture.

OnlineAlways1-had a profile pic
OnlineAlways2-had a profile pic with face blurred
HotBikiniPic1-had a pic of a woman with great body with face blurred
Admirer1-no pic,but she admired me
RealGirl1?-no pic, she did not admire me, I liked her profile

No comments:

Post a Comment