Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 6 - Photo Uploaded and Private Key Shared

I uploaded some tame photos of me as private photos.  I emailed back the one supposedly real girl that had contacted me, telling her I was going to upload photos and to let me know if she was still interested.
She made a generic request for a private key, then sent an email asking me to share my photo when they were up.   I am highly nervous about sharing my face and providing someone with positive association that it is ME trying to hook up.  But at the same time I am highly curious if find me attractive enough to continue to correspond.  I question whether or not I could ever go all the way with this, but I have to admit its been fun thinking about it.  And of the 5 woman I have emailed she is the only one who has replied.  And before I start trying to contact others I am going to see where this ends up.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment